cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darlene1
Coach

Due to the unacceptable wait times to tell Telus something, an idea would be to hire more agents to take our calls

6 Comments

They are alwaysssss hiring. The training takes a long time (about 8 weeks) and the people that make it through training don't always stay. The people who are on the phones do the best they can but, putting the orders through to do things like change channels, book appointments, fix things, takes a long time so that can tie up the current agents for a while. But, I agree. We still need more agents. 

Darlene1
Coach

Yes I understand the lengthy calls the agents get. And when I finally had an agent contact me to fix my problem, they advised, there were 20 new people in training. Would you know what qualifactions you need ?

Just customer services and a willingness to learn and help! Patience is a big help! 

Aron
Just Moved In

Almost 2 hours on hold to talk to someone about account

not accepatble

@Darlene1 wrote:

Due to the unacceptable wait times to tell Telus something, an idea would be to hire more agents to take our calls

Aron
Just Moved In

Almost 2 hours on hold

not acceptable

Status changed to: Closed
psl
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hey everyone, sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the wait time challenges, and are working to address it, thus closing this thread. 

Please also see @dru comment here for additional context.