Gaming & Technology News

Always need a good catch-all thread for any gaming or tech news, so feel free to post anything you hear, or links to any good articles! I follow a ton of game news sites on Twitter like Kotaku, so I'll be posting in here often.

Digital-Game-Only Xbox One S console expected to launch soon, maybe even ahead of E3.

As I'm rarely buying physical games anymore, and love my Xbox Game Pass, I dig this. Wonder if the new Xbox 'Scarlett' consoles (hopefully) announced at E3 will follow suit...

Wow, can't wait to see the Google console next week...

A new player in the console world, interesting!

Man, I've been waiting for Borderlands 3 forever...can't believe it's finally coming.

borderlands3.JPG

Oh man, I've waited forever for another successor to the Left 4 Dead franchise and it's finally here.

Turtle Rock announces 'Back 4 Blood'.

Turns out the big Google announcement is Google Stadia. Streaming games that will be available on Chrome or any other existing console. More news soon, but talk about a crazy announcement!

Another article with a better description!

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@A-B wrote:

Man, I've been waiting for Borderlands 3 forever...can't believe it's finally coming.

This has me excited! The style, humour, and soundtracks make the Borderlands series some of the best games around. Can't wait for the next one.

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This has got me unbelievably hyped. Cannot wait...

Gedia
Resident

I heard that the gamers’ attention is shifting to streaming games and that it will be a new trend. But I also read that current iGaming solutions are focused on such technologies as blockchain and cryptocurrency, VR and AR, integrated platforms and similar staff, http://www.sitepronews.com/2019/02/11/the-breakthrough-technologies-of-2018-that-shook-the-igaming-i.... I think it’s natural and logical that gaming and similar industries keep up with the newest technologies. I enjoy playing different games from Fortnite to online slots and in my opinion, both of them provide the best UX.

Highlighted

Title Update 3 is live for The Division 2 and they've made a slew of great changes to gear and enemy damage. The 8 player raid drops tomorrow and I can't wait to try to get through it!

I guess it's a good move to compete against Google Stadia.