cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door to door rep looked suspicious and unprofessional.

szjoeweb
Just Moved In
There was a guy wearing black hoodie, black jacket, and a black face mask knocking my door and my neighbours’ doors at 6:30pm PST and solicited. The person spoke broken English and didn’t show anything to prove he was from Telus but just said he was doing a promotion for Telus while I am your customer already. Is there a way to find out if this person legit? My security camera captured his whole look and what he did and said. Please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Whether this particular rep was legit or not, I can tell you from my experience that when the "legit" Te;lus door to door people come, it is a bad experience.  Telus has been repeatedly told about their door to door and mall display reps being highly unprofessional and pushy on many occasions, for years, and them not doing anything about it says a lot about the company.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MelH
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey there, we can confirm that we do have door to door representatives, but we'll need to gather more information from you to verify the identity of this representative. I just sent you a private message so that we can discuss further.  Thanks! 

Whether this particular rep was legit or not, I can tell you from my experience that when the "legit" Te;lus door to door people come, it is a bad experience.  Telus has been repeatedly told about their door to door and mall display reps being highly unprofessional and pushy on many occasions, for years, and them not doing anything about it says a lot about the company.