cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete channels I don’t want

Lanna911
Neighbour
Is there a way to delete and streamline my channel list on guide. Still too many channels ie French channels that I would like to get rid of.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Lanna911 

At this time, there is no way to customize your Pik TV guide view by removing unwanted channels. The CRTC (the body that regulates, among other things, TV providers in Canada) has a list of channels that have mandatory distribution for all providers, and these include a number of channels that are in French, as well as channels that broadcast government proceedings.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Lanna911 

At this time, there is no way to customize your Pik TV guide view by removing unwanted channels. The CRTC (the body that regulates, among other things, TV providers in Canada) has a list of channels that have mandatory distribution for all providers, and these include a number of channels that are in French, as well as channels that broadcast government proceedings.  

Better question is How do I customize my guide to not show the basic channels I don't watch?????

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To my recollection, that option is available for Optik. PikTV is truly a scaled down product with fewer channels and management optuions.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"