What's Playing on VOD - March

Community Manager
Community Manager

Anyone else sick of winter? *Looks for raised hands*. While I don’t have a direct line of communication to mother nature I figured sharing our March VOD titles may bring some sunshine and warmth to your day. See below for what’s in store this month, on demand.

Aquaman

Rating: PG-13

Aquaman.jpg

Description: Aquaman, half-human, half-Atlantean true heir to the throne of Atlantis, must battle his power-hungry half-brother King Orm, who plans to conquer the remaining oceanic people - and then the surface world.

Recommended for: Movie night with the kids!

On the Basis of Sex

Rating:  PG-13

Basis of Sex.jpg

Description: Young lawyer Ruth Bader Ginsburg works with her husband to bring a groundbreaking case of gender discrimination before the Supreme Court

Recommended for: Anyone who loves watching a good legal battle!

If Beale Street could Talk

Rating: R

Beale Street.jpg

Description: A timeless love story set in 1970s Harlem, where a young couple and their families fight for justice - and the promise of the American dream.

Recommended for: Romance lovers.

Mary Poppins

Rating: G

2019-03-14.jpg

Description: The magic returns in Disney’s re-imagined classic as Mary Poppins helps the Banks family remember the joy of what it’s like to be a child. Together with her friend, Jack the lamplighter, fun is brought back to the streets of London in celebration that everything is possible…even the impossible!

Nicky’s Top Pick: I loved Mary Poppins as a child and i won’t date myself but all the kids in class were obsessed with the movie. As an adult I’m still obsessed. This revived version isn’t identical to the original but has enough to bring back the nostalgic feeling of movies we watched when we were young. Cue Adele’s song...

Recommended for: Everyone!

That’s all for this month. Let me know if you’ve caught any of this month’s movies in the comments section below and we can compare reviews!