Welcoming the Samsung S10e, S10 and S10+ to the TELUS family of devices!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Finally, Samsung fans, today is the day you’ve been waiting for. The launch of the new S10 series is upon us and Samsung decided to up their game by introducing new earbuds (more intel on that in a future blog post). Admittedly, I’m an Apple girl, but I know good when I see it. These new handsets are exactly what techies and Android lovers are looking for in a new device - they’re cool and sophisticated so let me take you through some of the features of the new S10 devices.

3 Lens Camera

Capture pictures like the actual human eye. With the help of the three lenses the phone will capture selfies to panoramic shots with nothing being left out of the picture.

ef-kg970c_005_set-cut_all_190129.jpg

Device Charging

This is definitely where Samsung is leading the pack. Wireless device to device charging? Say what?! This feature allows you to charge other Samsung devices on the go using your actual handset.  

Note: While charging another device you’re unable to use the phone but sharing is caring, right? Help a friend out!

03_Telus_s10e_ColourCombo_horiz_RGB_19.01.10.jpg

Battery Life

Full transparency: this is my favourite feature. I am always the gal asking someone to borrow their charger or who uses the charging stations at the mall while shopping because my phone is on the verge of dying.

The S10e, S10 and S10+ all adapt their settings to provide you with the longest battery charge possible. The devices will learn and adapt to your usage. I think we can all agree, the less you need to charge your phone, the better!

Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor

Say goodbye to the fingerprint pad, the new ultrasonic sensor is now invisible and on the front of the device. You can now say goodbye to the fingerprint pad, the new ultrasonic sensor is now invisible and on the front of the device instead of the back.

Any super techies here? For you, I’ve compiled a list of device specifications here:

Operating System

Android P (Pi)

Screen

Galaxy S10+: 6.4” Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O

Galaxy S10: 6.1” Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O

Front Camera

Galaxy S10+: 10MP (Main), 8MP (Live Focus)

Galaxy S10: 10MP

Rear Camera

16MP (Ultra-wide), 12MP (Wide), 12MP (Tele)

Processor

Octa-core Snapdragon 855

Battery

Galaxy S10+: 4,100mAH, Wireless PowerShare, Fast Wireless Charging

Galaxy S10: 3,400mAH, Wireless PowerShare, Fast Wireless Charging

Internal Memory

Galaxy S10+: 128GB, 512GB, 1TB

Galaxy S10: 128GB, 512GB

Expandable Memory

Yes - up to 512GB

Weight Dimensions

Galaxy S10+: 175g / 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8mm

Galaxy S10: 157g / 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8mm

There you have it folks, all the highlights in one place! Not sure which of the new devices will suit your lifestyle? Check them out in store at any TELUS location. You can find a list here: https://www.telus.com/resources/stores/

Happy Shopping!

1 Comment
Parvo
Just Moved In

Having a new stuff in my laptops this is multi word jumble solver so you want see this.