2018 TELUS Calendar

Community Manager
Community Manager

SS_Winks_TW01.jpg

Have you heard the news? The TELUS critter calendar is making a come-back in 2018.  

We received feedback from an impressive amount of customers last year, telling us how much they loved seeing those critters hung upon their wall every month.

The 2018 critty calendar is now available for TELUS customers to request one free copy on telus.com/calendar. To minimize our environmental footprint we also have downloadable digital calendars and wallpapers to brighten up your screens all year long.

Already ordered yours and the pages are feeling a little blank? Here’s a few of my favourite dates worth noting down:

• May 4th - Star Wars Day
  • June 2nd - National Donut Day
  • July 13th - National French Fry Day
  • July 19th - Benedict Cumberbatch’s birthday
  • September 19th - Talk like a Pirate Day
  • October 1st - Coffee Day (aren’t they all?)
17 Comments
Community Power User
Community Power User

November is a big month for me....

I guess for Telus.... December 3rd will be Santa's Arrival Day.

https://www.foodbank.bc.ca/event/vancouver-santa-claus-parade/

CarolynPigeau
Just Moved In

Smiley Happy

ChristineRose
Just Moved In

Trying to order a 2018 Calendar but can't find it on the website. Can you please let me know how to order one? Thanks you

Christine de La Durantaye

@christinedelad

Community Power User
Community Power User

check out this link.... https://calendar.telus.com/index.html

Victoria1
Just Moved In

Thank you for bringing back the wall-hanging calendars. The animals put a smile on my face.

theturnermother
Just Moved In

Ordered my calendar, thank you and Happy Holidays.

Irishgranny
Ambassador

Any idea when these calendars will be shipped ??

Irishgranny
Ambassador

Looks like Januarys page is going to be short a few days...no calendar

in the mail.

Irishgranny
Ambassador

Has anyone received their 2018 calendar or know when they're going to be mailed out ??

Irishgranny
Ambassador

Still waiting....are they still coming or just a promise to stop us asking ?

animallover
Just Moved In

Tues. Jan. 19th -- still waiting for 2018 calendar.  Chatted with cust. ser. on Sun. Jan. 17 -- no luck with them.  Emailed the CEO of Telus -- no response.  No info on their website as to the whereabouts of the 2018 calendars.  NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.  No response to anyone's questions.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Depending on when the calendar was ordered, the delivery may have gotten stuck in the holiday rush.

Most customers received their calendars within 4 weeks of ordering. If that time has passed and you still haven't received yours, please email  brand@telus.com.
In the email, please provide your full name, address, account number, and phone number.
We can then determine if a calendar is on its way or if an additional one needs to be sent out.

Irishgranny
Ambassador

animallover....see the post above from RhoLee...this is probably your best bet.  I got an email from Telus asking for that info, so hoping to see a calendar before Feb. starts.

animallover
Just Moved In

I ordered my 2018 Calendar on November 18th.  Today, Wednesday, January 17th still no calendar.

Irishgranny
Ambassador

Looks like this may be a problem with a number of calendars not received.  See RhoLee's post above to re-order.  Maybe mention your order date to him as that seems about the time I would have ordered mine.

Irishgranny
Ambassador

RhoLee..

Got my calendar..thanks !

Dazzle
Just Moved In

Like others, I ordered my calendar months ago.  Today, I followed the directions above and sent an email to: brand@telus.com   This is the response I received:

Thank you for contacting the TELUS Brand Office,

We will review and respond to your email in 2-3 business days.

Thanks for your patience as we are working through an extremely high emal volume and a smaller team.

If you haven't already, please be sure to include the following information:

- who is your audience?

- what is your deadline?

- what is the visibility of the project?

- what is the clear ask of the brand office?

Make sure you check out BrandHub, your resource for TELUS brand resources, images, logos, guidelines etc. telus.com/brand

Thanks,

Robbin Simao, Sr. Brand Manager, TELUS Brand Office

Vanessa Morrison, Marketing Communications Manager, TELUS Brand Office

*******************************************************************************************************

This doesn't look, to me, like the correct resource to track down missing calendars.  TELUS did you screw up or are you providing us with the incorrect resource with the hope that we will just give up in frustration??!!