cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign email address isn't approved

ChristianZ
Friendly Neighbour
Hi My German Email @unity-mail.de has not been rejected. Why? My old one @arcor.de has been approved. ChristianZ
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's probably something in the potential spam filters that bots have either attempted to use that domain in the past.  Use a GMail, Outlook, or something very common.  

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

Rejected for what ?

For my account in the neighbourhood community. I received a message email not valid. [email protected] seems to be unknown or not allowd for Telus

That might be best dealt with by customer support.  I would not make mention of whether it is "foreign" or not, that might cause confusion.  An email address is an email address...

Thanks for your replay  and have a great day

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Might be the hyphenated email address causing an algorithm to refuse the email address as non-standard.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I would think that's not it, but so as to give the benefit of the doubt, I just successfully registered one with a hyphenated domain, so that's not it.

It's probably something in the potential spam filters that bots have either attempted to use that domain in the past.  Use a GMail, Outlook, or something very common.