cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

really disappointed today

wade
Just Moved In

very disappointed, my free referals will now stop! i have let the little things slide because as far as customer service by todays standards you have been alright. but when someone tells you something is going to happen and it doesnt, that is where i have to draw the line. i currently have personal internet, home phone and sattelite as well as a business and 800 line with Telus and after my dealings today i will shop my busines around im guessing a few companies wont mind the extra $400/month.

as a small business owner what is say is what i back up. apparently big business dont feel the same way

couldnt be more disgusted with you shame on you Telus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Nothing you have posted actually says what the problem was, what you did, and what Telus did. Can you post some specifics?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Nothing you have posted actually says what the problem was, what you did, and what Telus did. Can you post some specifics?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂