cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebill notification

kameldar
Just Moved In

not sure why telus sends the ebill 3 days after it is due???  trying tto add late charges???  totally annoyed with telus in general  - dissatisfied customer waiting till the contract runs out

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I now get an email advising me that my  wireline ebill is available for viewing.  When I login to see the bill I can view the account summary but cannot view / download the detailed bill.  I receive the following error message.

Your page has expired.
Please click to re-fresh:

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

m_ols
Ambassador

Hi Kameldar, the bills are sent out a few days after your invoice closes. If you are experiencing delays in getting your bills you may want to have Canada Post investigate. You can also view your bills at any time by logging into your www.telusmobility.com account. Hope that helps. -Mik

I think you missed the point  kameldar was making in the comment about ebill email mail notification.   Canada Post is not involved in the EBill delivery process.

I am also experiencing problems with the email notification that my ebill is available for viewing.  Sometimes I receive the email notification 3 to 5 days after the bill is available to be viewed on the self service site.  Sometimes it is a few weeks after the bill is ready for viewing, and sometimes I never receive the notification.

I no longer trust the email notification process.

why don't you try on sms notification?? I would say is faster! 🙂 just give a try!

Have a great one!

I just  logged into my wireline account and cannot find anywhere in "my accounts" tab anywhere to enable SMS notification.   In the manage "my profile" section there is the ability to set up your email address but no indication of how to set up SMS notification to you cell phone.   Since I don't have a cell phone this option is not of any use to me.

If you don't find it there you can just call *611 and they can do it for you!

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Telus offers an SMS to landline service for those without a cellphone. A synthesized voice reads the text to you. Somewhat inelegant, but effective at transferring the info.
Try it sometime!
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I confused by the responses to this thread.  My assumption is that since the issue started under the "my home services thread"  the initial complaint was regarding wireline aka landline ebill not the wireless ebill system. These systems are different and have different capabilities.  The wireless ebill presentment system appears to have more options than the wireline system. From the online documentation the wireless system has both email and sms notification which make sense. The wireline ebill notification system used to provide just email notification.  From what I can see the ebill notification system on the wireline side has it issues.

TELUS had separate AMDOCS billing platforms, and separate bill presentment environments, for the wireless and wireline side of the company.

I have no issues with the wireless side. The problems I have are around the wireline ebill notification system. It appears to have stop working.

I now get an email advising me that my  wireline ebill is available for viewing.  When I login to see the bill I can view the account summary but cannot view / download the detailed bill.  I receive the following error message.

Your page has expired.
Please click to re-fresh:

JV
Just Moved In

Telus sucks!!! I have to add another credit card to my account,,can'y find my pin#,,phoning is a great waste of time,because you can never get thru,try signing up for e - mail,,page won't even load,,maybe time for a switch!!!!