cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Customer Service and Billing Inquries

dchang
Just Moved In

This is not a question, but actually my own personal feedback through my experiences working with TELUS customer service representatives (CSRs). I also want to state that I do not represent TELUS or have worked with them in any capacity in the past so the insights provided below are not skewed or bias in that they are my own personal opinions.

I have been on the phone with TELUS representatives on a couple of occasions over the past 12 months. Each time I have spoken with one of their representatives, I have been left with a very pleasing feeling that I have chosen the right company to procure my TV and Internet services from. As a TELUS Home Account client for the past 8 years, I have experienced exceptional service from the individuals I have spoken to.

This morning, I spoke with two customer service representatives Valarie and Alexander from their loyalty team. They were both very professional and courteous in addressing my billing issues. I had discovered that my bills were getting quite expensive with incremental increases in their Internet package offerings with fee changes over the past two months. I was given the exact reason why this had occured and walked through the processing of my bills over the past 6 months. Alexander the loyalty team representative apologized for the inconveniences and also offered me a limited time discount to compensate for the unexpected changes to my bill. I was also offered an opportunity to sign-up to their rewards program which launched in February 2019 as I am both an Optik TV and Internet subscriber. I appreciate the patience and the depth/breadth of knowledge the CSRs provide to clients. 

The one issue I would like to point out is the wait time in the queue in terms of speaking with a CSR, I was fairly pleased today to wait for less than 5 minutes but have waited up to 90 minutes at one time in the past to speak with someone. If this aspect of their service can be improved, I would definitely highly recommend TELUS to anyone looking for a great product and service for TV and Internet service.

0 REPLIES 0