cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivation

FatHog
Neighbour
Made a payment to reactivate my home services and contactacted telus. Been 30hrs and I'm still waiting for them to reactivate my services.
Have done this before and only tolk them 30min
why dose it take so long this time? Been trying to call telus back but after 30min each time I gave up.
5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

This is a forum with other end users like yourself. Any billing issues, you'll need to call Telus.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

But I have contacted them and I'm getting sick of waiting 30min on hold every time to contact them again. I been a telus customer for 14 years might be time for a chage

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@FatHog wrote:
But I have contacted them and I'm getting sick of waiting 30min on hold every time to contact them again. I been a telus customer for 14 years might be time for a chage

Not sure why you're mad at Telus. The automated system flagged the account for non payment, then deactivated the services. I get that sometimes in life things happen. But 30 min on hold or requesting a callback your issue can be resolved. Doesn't matter what company you choose they all have similar policies.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
You'll have to call Telus with any account issues. Only a live agent can deal with it.

If you paid via online banking it has to be posted on the account. Before reactivation can occur.

You can always request a callback if you don't want to wait on hold. But at this hour it shouldn't be a long wait to speak to them.

FatHog
Neighbour
thanks