cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just had my service installed, wondering why it still shows 500gb for data

Mizz
Neighbour

I had my service installed yesterday, but at this time it shows 500gb for my internet data.

Will it proceed to show this even though i have the unlimited data option added?

Also, how long does it take to be able to use the manage my channels option online?

6 REPLIES 6

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

As many places have stated the usage counters are 48 hours behind. Give it time to update.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Mizz
Neighbour

I already understand the usage counter delay.

As stated i had the unlimited data option added, but it shows 5/500gb. Does it only show the package data rather than showing /unlim?

Also, it has been roughly 5 days, but cannot manage my channels still. 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Call in to Telus to make sure everything was set up properly to be safe.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The unlimited package should not show a maximum as there is none. It should just show your consumption. As  @Nighthawk says, if it has been a few days check back with Telus to confirm proper settings have been made. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Mizz
Neighbour

that's the plan, as the bill just came out and it didn't show up on there. so i'm currently waiting on the call back as i am not up to waiting 45min on the phone. thanks for the help guys.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Just use online chat, wait time is usually under a minute.