cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can receive email but cant send

dolbycat
Just Moved In

For some reason I can no longer send emails, but I am receiving with no problem....any thoughts on this?

3 REPLIES 3

xray
Hero

Post your server settings for your outgoing mail (leave out account info). If you don't know where to find the settings then let us know what program you are using for mail.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Also, if you are connecting using wireless. If yes, check to make sure you haven't jumped to a neighbor's wireless network. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

wally_west
Ambassador

Greetings, we'll need more information in order to help, like which type of email account are you using? (gmail, outlook). Which type of mobile device are you using as well? You can try adding a different email account and see if you can send/receive from it. A web/4G issue would prevent you from receiving as well so I don't think it's network related. Try to delete/re-add the email account and make sure to have the proper outgoing server mail for your email. Also, can you use your email account from a computer?