cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Telus to return my calls re: damage they did to my power line installing Fibre Optics?

Blinkinlights
Just Moved In

Last summer Telus intalled Fiber Optics in my area and Boxing Day, I lost power to my home. When EPCOR repaired the line, they showed me how the Telus line was sitting on the damaged EPCOR power line. They were supposed to be nowhere near the existing lines. Now I have a $3600 repair bill and Telus won't return my calls. I have emailed them the info and pictures and left numerous other emails and messages and they won't even answer their damage claims phone number 1.844.472.5246 or their email messages at [email protected].

I knew Telus had bad service but I never thought that they were absolute crooks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Blinkinlights! Sorry to hear about the experience. Please send a private or direct message to our social media team on Facebook or Twitter and they'll forward it along to our claims team for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Send a registered letter with your claim. If you can’t get a satisfactory resolution, small claims court is the usual final adjudicator of such issues.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Blinkinlights! Sorry to hear about the experience. Please send a private or direct message to our social media team on Facebook or Twitter and they'll forward it along to our claims team for you.