cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone Appalling Service and Knowledge

CP308
Just Moved In

In he last nine days I have spent six hours and 42 minutes on line with Telus.  I am not able to access my Home Phone account on line under my account or on the Telus app.  My two mobility accounts I am able to access.  The many different techs have erased the account, reentered, one today had me erase my safari history.  I activated a new email account for them. I have linked and unlinked everything so much.   I have been told several times my file has been expedited for an answer and then I get another call from another tech who has no idea what has transpired.   I pay for 300 minutes a month and am not going to start logging my minutes manually - I will switch to another company first.   Can anyone offer a suggestion???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@CP308 wrote:

I pay for 300 minutes a month and am not going to start logging my minutes manually - I will switch to another company first.   

Well, I got some bad news for ya!

Even if you get the account to include you home phone account, there is no accounting of minutes consumed. You'll see your consumption on each month's bill, but there is no graph or other tally of the minutes used as you progress through the month as there is for your mobility account.

Sorry.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@CP308 wrote:

I pay for 300 minutes a month and am not going to start logging my minutes manually - I will switch to another company first.   

Well, I got some bad news for ya!

Even if you get the account to include you home phone account, there is no accounting of minutes consumed. You'll see your consumption on each month's bill, but there is no graph or other tally of the minutes used as you progress through the month as there is for your mobility account.

Sorry.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"