cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC Wildfires 2017

Styles416
Friendly Neighbour
I am wondering how I go about getting the credit from Telus for my home service that people are receiving for being a person that was affected from the B.C. Wildfires this year (2017). I was told that the credit was going to be automatically applied to the person's account if you live in an area that was directly affected. I was affected from the Wildfires and was evacuated from my home for 6 weeks and I did not receive this "Good Will Credit" from Telus. What do I have to do to receive this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
The only credit I am aware of was for cellular calling and data for displaced individuals. If you have been made aware of other credits, you will need to contact Telus directly. See the ‘Contact Us’ section at the bottom of the page.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
The only credit I am aware of was for cellular calling and data for displaced individuals. If you have been made aware of other credits, you will need to contact Telus directly. See the ‘Contact Us’ section at the bottom of the page.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Styles416
Friendly Neighbour
Thank You. I just got off the phone with a customer service representative and I was credited 1 month. I just had to confirm that I was evacuated from my home.