cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plz help me!!!! finding my dead iphone

sbaik2021
Just Moved In

Hey, guys I got into a huge trouble. 

I lost my iPhone and when I used Find my iPhone it said "No device"(like the pic below)

So I looked up what that means and the instruction says< If you get the message “No devices registered” If you still have your device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and make sure that Find My iPhone is turned on. If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud.>

Well, that's really stupid cuz the reason I'm using Find my iPhone is cuz I lost it and now they're telling me to enable find my iPhone with my iPhone

so problem 1. my iPhone is dead 2. is "no device" and "no devices registered" the same?(maybe is this becuz my phone is not an American one?) 3. I don't know where the heck it is 4. I didn't enable Find My iPhone when using my iPhone, so I can't use Find my iPhone

If someone can really help me out, I'd really appreciate it, I'm so desperate....

thx...

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 2.11.51 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

When you first get your iPhone and go through the setup process, one of the steps it walks you through is setting up iCloud which includes Find my iPhone. If you did not set it up when you got the phone or before you lost it, you're out of luck. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

And even if Find my iPhone was set up, the last known position would, at best,  be before it died, so if moved since it was turned off / battery died, you would still be out of luck.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
You’re best to Call TELUS and report it as lost so it can be deactivated on your account. Hopefully you find your phone.