This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.
My calls have been dropping for the past month and half. After contacting telus they sent me to apple and apple gave a replacement device . But it is still happening and telus doesn't wanna do anything about it. All they are is sorry . If I wanna cancel the contract they even want me to pay for the cancelation fees. such a stupid company . i have been with them 4 years .
There are a number of different things that can cause calls to drop. Your post didn't include any details.
- Which model of iPhone do you have?
- Do you have iOS up to date? (iOS 12.3.1)
- Are the calls dropping in only one location (at home)? If no what town / neighborhood are you in?
- Do you know how close the nearest tower is?
- Are you seeing "Call Failed" on screen or some other message?
- Do calls drop when you're using wifi calling? I've had a lot of issues with wifi calling and iPhones - plural - where I just leave it off now.
- Do calls drop when you're using 3G?
- Do calls drop when you're using LTE?
- If LTE, do you have LTE for Voice enabled or disabled? If enabled, shut if off to test to see if there is a change.
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
it is an iPhone X, with latest ios. Calls are dropping everywhere even in downtown . There is a tower near my house but the calls are still dropping. I am using VoLTE, i contacted apple and they did the diagnostic and told me 35/625 calls drop over the past 14 days.