NFL Sunday Ticket returning to Telus?

Highlighted
Rocko604
Resident

After DAZN, the online streaming service that secured exclusive rights to NFL Sunday TIcket and RedZone, proved to be a complete disaster, the NFL basically forced them to negotiate a return of Sunday Ticket to cable providers. As of this past Sunday, Oct. 8th, Shaw and SaskTel had secured rights and were offering Sunday Ticket to their customers. Will Telus be bringing back Sunday Ticket as well? 

ComeAlongBort
Resident

Any update Telus people?? We need to have this back ASAP!!!

Community Power User
Community Power User

Please post this in the Ideas section, as all posts there are viewed by Telus and maybe followed up more quickly.

Pam-MB
Coach

Why are all you people paying to watch NFL or NHL when you can get the games live streamed over the internet.

Community Power User
Community Power User

Pam-MB wrote:

Why are all you people paying to watch NFL or NHL when you can get the games live streamed over the internet.

Possibly the convenience of watching easily on the big screen in the living room?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Pam-MB
Coach

I have a laptop hooked up to a big screen.

You got to have more than 1 TV.

You need 3 or 4 computers and TVs.

Smiley LOL

geoffdean
Resident

(a) I want to watch them on my TV; I don't want to have to link my TV up to my laptop every time I want to watch an NFL game, and (b) the only way to stream NFL games online in Canada is currently through DAZN, and their service sucks.

Pam-MB
Coach

I don't use DASN,I simply pick up live streams from one of the European countries or Russia.

Some games are shown on betting sites.

Tonight I watched the hockey games live streamed from a Russian station.