cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I have a CraveTv account already, do I have to pay for the channel subscription on Optik?

Izzoso
Just Moved In

As the subject says. I have a CraveTV account and noticed the CraveTV on demand channel. When I looked online, it said to access the channel, I have to pay $7/month. Does that mean I'm going to pay a double subscription for both the CraveTV account AND the channel?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Crave TV opted to make users subscribe through their TV providers to access the Crave On Demand content from the TV set top box. If you were to use Crave on the set top box, you'd have to subscribe through Telus and then cancel your old subscription.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Crave TV opted to make users subscribe through their TV providers to access the Crave On Demand content from the TV set top box. If you were to use Crave on the set top box, you'd have to subscribe through Telus and then cancel your old subscription.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Bummer. Thanks for the information!