How to Search WITHIN a Telus PVR & TV Program (locating a particular moment in a TV show or movie)

Highlighted
keflimama
Friendly Neighbour

Hi

I am a new Telus TV/Internet customer transferring over from Shaw.  I am enjoying the very clear picture on the TV and am learning the differences between the Shaw and Telus Guides.  I must say the Shaw Guides are much more straight forward and easier to manage.

What I am missing totally thought are the TIMELINE BARS showing how far into a program you are.  With Shaw, they always come up when pressing the 'Info' button.  With Telus - I cannot locate ANY timeline bars in any section of the guide.  It's especially frustrating when watching a movie as I like to know how far in I am or at what point a particular scene occurs.

Is this something that you can direct me to?  If not, is this a feature that will be added in the near future?

Thanks very much!

Minky
Connector

I believe if you press the stop record button you will get a timeline showing up at bottom of screen.  I am away from home so I cannot verify this.

Community Power User
Community Power User
When you change channels a time line bar appears in the bottom of the info screen. You can also press the OK button while watching live tv and it will show you the counter or the STOP button.
keflimama
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks - I had just found that!    

keflimama
Friendly Neighbour

Yup - thanks - located that after I had made the post .  It's so simple .....  once you know!  lol