Hdmi.HDCP link integrity check failed

Highlighted
Sunshine3
Friendly Neighbour
My tv displays this message every time I turn it on " Unable to display video service over HDMI.HDCP link integrity check failed" when I unplug my hdmi cord and plug it back in it works fine! But I have to do this every time. I have changed cords...called Telus and they sent me a new cord but it didn't help still does it. HELP! Anyone?
Community Power User
Community Power User
What make and model of TV and Optik receiver do you currently have?

If you leave the Optik receiver on and just shut off the TV do you still receive the error?

Find this post useful? Hit the Like button.
Sunshine3
Friendly Neighbour
My TV is sharp and the receiver is IPV5050
It's my second receiver as I do have a pvr IPV6015 as well on another TV in my home. That one is fine....?
Sunshine3
Friendly Neighbour
Sorry and yes I do still get the same error message
Thanks
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is the Optik box connected directly to the TV or is there something in between like a receiver?

Sunshine3
Friendly Neighbour
Not sure what your asking....but the HDMI cable is connected to the tv and the receiver
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sunshine3 wrote:
Not sure what your asking....but the HDMI cable is connected to the tv and the receiver

I believe @Nighthawk is asking if the TV and the Telus PVR are directly connected to one another or if there is a device such as a Stereo/etc receiver between the two. If so, what is the brand of the receiver?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Sunshine3
Friendly Neighbour
Yes they are connected directly to each other but it's not a PVR it's just a Telus receiver .... my PVR is on another tv