Enter Configuration for WEB6000Q

Highlighted
giantbrownguy
Ambassador

Hi guys,

I've been having some issues with my WEB6000Q Wifi Plus device. I had it set to extend my network, but I don't think it's running right. I want to enter the configuration utility to check the settings and potentially restart it, but when I go to the IP address on my router (192.168.1.65) it hangs as it tries to connect. If I try to go to the address on the device (192.168.99.254) it also hangs. Any thoughts on this or am I going to have to reset the device and re-configure the whole thing?

Thanks,

GBG

giantbrownguy
Ambassador

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to bump this thread as I still cannot enter the config utility on the extender. 

GBG

Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Connect the extender directly to your computer with a network cable. If you still can’t enter the config power cycle the device.

Still not working reset the device by holding in the reset button 10–15 second.

More information can be found here.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Parrelium
Friendly Neighbour

I know you have marked it solved, but there’s an easier way. Just log into the actiontec page at 192.168.1.254 an on the connected devices list the extender will show up. You can just click on it and it will take you to the extender’s home page.