how to contact a high ranking supervisor/manager who can approved because others did not approved!!?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Edcordero
Just Moved In
I have phone, internet and tv with telus for more than 3 years. On 6 different occasion i had problem with no signal at all. Sometimes it takes 1to 3.days to resolve the problem. Now my problem.. Bc hydro changed a power pole infront of my house and after the job s finnish and so did all my service with telus. I have e-mail 3 different people from telus have talked to 3 different technicians from the Philippines to asked questions and make me do on off on off modems. Even talked to a supervisor and even gave me a work order as long as i can find a telus worker to do the job. Now the worst part. I have a low functioning autistic son who's day to day routine is with his computer. Since Monday afternoon we did not have any service and my schedule is on friday. I have talked. To alot of telus representative, told them about my son's situation,but to no success. Telus doesn't know what people with SPECIAL.
NEEDS means. Hopefully someone from up there with management reads this and have the heart to do something about it! Getting mad won't fix anything so maybe the forum might solve my issue
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no insight to Telus business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise. We are free to express our own opinions and comments, which may not always be in agreement with the ideals of Telus. While your plea may be read by someone who can escalate your request, it may be faster to connect with Telus staff more directly through a phone call, chat, Facebook or Twitter, as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Skiddy
Advocate

If you have the time to wait on hold, the best solution is to call and ask for someone in customer retention. That will usually get you to someone who can help. Sorry to hear how the interruption is affecting your family, unfortunately it sounds like you need a tech to show up at your home and determine what the best solution is. 

There some very knowledgable folks on this forum, thanks to them I have a better understanding of how to solve my problem (nothing like yours). Good luck. 

BobTELUStech
Coach

Hi. I private messaged you. I need more info from you but please do not post any private account info on the open forum.

Edcordero
Just Moved In
Hi Bob, thank you for your response, first time to go to any forum im not familiar to this. Anyway bc hydro replaced a street pole infront of my house. After 2 hours they finnished thier job and left. Im possitive that my connection from the post going to my house got cut. They left the old pole beside new pole so that cable,telephone and other providers using disame pole can transfer thier own cables etc. to the new one.(I searched the internet for this topic. Delta cable did thiers this morning. Not sure about telus. Since monday afternoon we dont have anything (phone , tv, internet. E-mailed 3 different people but was ignored. Called customer care atleast spend 4 hours on phone talked to 3 different people , then talked to a supervisor even gave me his dirrect line but to no success. Now i got a schedule friday between 1-3pm but all harms done, and with me telling them my sons situation. Whats frustrating is that we did not have a choice but to wait till someone fixes the problem and i bet come tommorow they will tell me its not thier job and i have to wait till next week because its friday and no more work till monday.if i get mad ill just have a high blood so telus did not give my family a chance and took away 1 week of our lives 3 boys my wife and myself and for my opinion thats !!! Sorry have to tell you this but this is only a small portion of the problems that happened to my family without the 3 services. My kids homework, part of my wife's work and myself and ouf cell phone calls and data's went over our limit. Ed.
BobTELUStech
Coach

I'm sorry you have had such a poor experience with your loss of service. It is unfortunately fairly common for service drops to the house to be broken when poles are replaced. Without knowing where you are I can only guess that part of the old pole has been left strapped to the new pole, waiting for our linemen to complete the work. If you can give me your phone number by private message I will do my best to get the right tech to attend.

By private message only please. This is an open forum and we don't want your personal information published.

You can either reply to my earlier private message by clicking on the little critter in the top right corner of your screen right below the "search" box. You will then see a menu. One of the options is "messages". You should then see my earlier note.

Or you can click on my name in my reply and click on the "send message" button to the right.

Pmv
Just Moved In
I have the same problem.
Since 19th or 20th, I can't connect to the Internet.
I don't change anything around modem and computer, so the problem must be outside of my home.
It's in delta area.
I hope someone of Telus repair it.
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Call Telus and Schedule a service call. They can't fix what isn't reported.

Did you unplug and plugin the modem/router to reboot it? First thing to try in basic troubleshooting.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Skiddy
Advocate

Good advice, to call and report the outage.

Seems to me TELUS had a call back process in place to avoid sitting on hold for what sees like hours (was only 40 minutes) I might have missed the option going thru the menus. Dose TELUS still use a call back? 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
I believe the callback option becomes available if the call volume reaches a certain level. It would be nice if always available.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
RhoLee
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Edcordero If you haven't yet received a resolution, please feel free to contact our support team via Facebook or Twitter. We can investigate and help get this resolved for you.