cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boulevard utility box

ADub
Just Moved In
I am trying to find a local contact to notify that the utility box near my house is damaged. Can anyone tell me who to call? Customer Contact is no help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you sure it a Telus utility box? Some of the smaller ones are harder to distinguish from other utility boxes. The big ones are easy to spot though.

If it is a Telus box two things would be helpful to obtain: the box ID number off the side of the box, and ideally a fairly exact address for it. Address alone should be ok though. Call someone in technical support / home phone support and they should be able to create a ticket for it and get it sent to the department that deals with infrastructure. I believe they used to be called Cable Repair. Normally it's fixed fairly fast. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you sure it a Telus utility box? Some of the smaller ones are harder to distinguish from other utility boxes. The big ones are easy to spot though.

If it is a Telus box two things would be helpful to obtain: the box ID number off the side of the box, and ideally a fairly exact address for it. Address alone should be ok though. Call someone in technical support / home phone support and they should be able to create a ticket for it and get it sent to the department that deals with infrastructure. I believe they used to be called Cable Repair. Normally it's fixed fairly fast. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂