Is my lagging audio issue a soundbar problem, TV problem, or is it an issue with using an optical ca

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
mikkynoah
Resident

I just purchased a new Vizio TV(D60-F3) and a soundbar(SB3632An-F6) and no matter how much I adjust the lip-sync feature on the TV, the sound and video will not line up when using an optical cable. When I use the 3.5 to RCA cable included with the sound bar it syncs just fine, but there is a noticeable quality difference. 

I understand that sometimes there is a lag because a Kodi TV has to convert the audio to digital, but is there any way to resolve this? Or might another soundbar be better?

I’m actually looking at getting a different soundbar/sub/surround sound setup, but I want to make sure it will work without lag before I waste any time on it.

Community Power User
Community Power User

Is there any reason you copied someone elses post from another website, pasted it here, and tried to insert a spam link in the middle?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy