Customer service

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Have anyone else experienced such poor service for tech support that i have or am i just unlucky enough to draw the short straw? Just got Telus home service yesterday and have spent at least a total of 3 hours on hold with tech support since then. Seriously considering going back to shaw

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

There are many ways to contact Telus. Phone just being one of them. Can also use Chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter by tweeting @telussupport. 

If you are having a problem, it would be better to say what it is in case someone here can answer the question and help you out.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Resident

I have been trying to set up the new email accounts. The installer told me yesterday that I could set them up online after i registered my account. After much trouble in doing this i finally got my account registered, it kept trying to send a verification code to a home phone number i had back in 2007 and cancelled. after being on hold for 1.5 hours i finally got a rep online. He helped me set up my email account and i then told him i needed to set up another online when my other half woke up(it was 1 am at this time) and told me what new email address she wanted to set up. He told me that can't be done that he would have to set it up. My patience ran out at this time and i went to bed.

Highlighted
Ambassador

Telus customer service sucks, the product is good but expecting people to wait over an hour to talk to someone is ridiculous! 
We just moved to a rural area in the cariboo and have had nothing but problems with the move order, even the 'supervisor' I've been dealing with has not been much help. the serv-reps are a joke. 

Highlighted
Resident

I have been trying since about May 2017 for my Optik reception and wifi problems. Last response was about three weeks that they would be in touch but haven't heard a word since. Pretty much given up as I waste over $200 per month.

Highlighted
Ambassador

Next time you call ask to speak to a supervisor.  I did that, have been dealing with an  "escalations supervisor" and we're sttill having issues a week later.

Apparently my idea of 'escalation' is different than the Telus's.

When they finally discontinued the service at the house we moved from we also lost our incoming emails, our internet has gone from a whopping 15meg to 3 meg, first reported that Sunday, they're sending someone out tomorrow, 4 days later..?  That's the best they can do I guess, that's their idea of an escalation!?

Highlighted
Resident

You're lucky, I was on hold for 4 hours November 21st and then they accidentally hung up on me when they did finally pick up the phone. Then I tried their 'chat' feature online and it was just as bad, I gave up at 3 hours with it. Then I decided to take my business elsewhere, I will only be disrespected for so long, so I went to the Telus store in the mall and they said they could't cancel things there for me, the only way is to wait on the phone. This company defies comprehension their service is so bad, I've never in my 46 years seen anything so pathetic! 

Highlighted
Resident

If I have my way there will be a mass exodus leaving Telus. They can treat us like garbage only for so long, It's amazing what the power of social media can accomplish, this joke of a company is going down, just watch me!!!!!!