cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Control

ThePopper
Advocate

Just to let you all know, that Telus's new Call Control, works very well in blocking unwanted calls.  Check it out when you log into your account.  It's under the Home Phone tab.  This is included in my "plan", so it may depend on what kind of plan you are on, when it comes to any charge.  I have not had one telemarketer call since I started using it.  And no, I am NOT a Telus employee - Just wanted to share this with the community.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think that you may be in the wrong area, looking at your screen shot.  Try this Exhile:

Log into your Telus account.  Along the top of the page (once you're logged in), there are the following tabs:  Overview / Billing / Usage / Optik TV / Internet / Home Phone

Click on Home Phone - You should now see:  On the left-My Plan and to the right of that, you should see Call Control.

I believe it's at this point that you will find out if the Call Control is included in your plan or not.  If it does not appear to the right of "My Plan", then I assume it's not included in your plan.  I think it's an awesome tool to block any unwanted call.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Exhile
Ambassador

I haven't seen the new "call control" feature on Telus's Home Phone plans. I don't have this feature either when I login into "My Account".

Capture.JPG

I think that you may be in the wrong area, looking at your screen shot.  Try this Exhile:

Log into your Telus account.  Along the top of the page (once you're logged in), there are the following tabs:  Overview / Billing / Usage / Optik TV / Internet / Home Phone

Click on Home Phone - You should now see:  On the left-My Plan and to the right of that, you should see Call Control.

I believe it's at this point that you will find out if the Call Control is included in your plan or not.  If it does not appear to the right of "My Plan", then I assume it's not included in your plan.  I think it's an awesome tool to block any unwanted call.

Good luck!

Yeah, I got to that page. It seems I don't have that feature.

tempsnip.jpg

I just noticed that you are on Telus Home Phone "Lite" - That may be the reason why you don't have it.