cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost Wifi Problem Solving

giantbrownguy
Rockstar
Hi everyone,

Telus moves some of the fibre optic equipment yesterday but I’m now having issues with my internet. One part is many websites and apps are having issues loading even with good wifi and full speeds. The other is in the My Wifi app, I’m seeing a number of devices on my network called “NULL”. Not sure what up, but does anyone know how to fully reset the system and how to enter the web based configuration utility?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
I’ll have to check when I’m home again, but I think there’s a reset pin on the rear of the device v
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

giantbrownguy
Rockstar
I figured out how to get the web utility. Just need to learn how to fully reset the device. Thanks!

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
I’ll have to check when I’m home again, but I think there’s a reset pin on the rear of the device v
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

You’re right. I’m being a dummy today apparently. Thanks for the reminder @NFtoBC!

Exhile
Ambassador

You can access your Telus Boost Wi-Fi network by going to http://teluswifi.home from your web browser. The login page looks like this:

Capture.JPG

This URL is an alternative to using the Telus Wi-Fi App though the App is more functional than this website.

Capture.JPG