cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bassano Internet sever status

Callum
Just Moved In
I'm wondering if there is infrastructure upgrades in my town or what is going on with Internet service in Bassano albeta. I pay for fastest speed and unlimited data cap but the dsl link hasn't been stable for more then a few hours for over a week. To the point I can't stream any media or connect to other services with out interuptipns. Ive tried calling support multiple times but wait times are half a hour or more each time and I don't want to waste cellular minutes waiting. Telus is the only provider for wired Internet access here. Please don't make me get shaw. I just want answers why I'm not getting what I pay for.
3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The best source of answers would be from technical support. They will be the best resource for you to use to help identify and solve your connection problem. You won't be able to find a definitive answer on the forums for that type of issue because there can be many things that could be causing it and we're not repair technicians. I believe you can get around using cellular minutes by dialing *611 and getting them to transfer you to tech support. (used to be able to in the past)

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

*611 dosnt work on my network, it tells me I'm not allowed to call the number then the line hangs up on me 😞

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

That one is specific to Telus Mobility so if you have another carrier it may not work. You'll have to try the regular toll free number to call Telus.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂