cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non profit organization

dhuhtala
Friendly Neighbour

What options are available for non profit organizations (in this case a community youth group)?  I can't find any information on how to set up a phone line and get basic Internet services.  It's not really a business and it's not really personal...so I don't know which service to approach.  We want something as inexpensive as possible...thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TELUSbusiness
Just Moved In

Hello dhuhtala; Thank you for contacting TELUS. Not-for-profit organizations or Society will still be created under TELUS Small Business. I can aid you with your setting up of the phone and basic internet services. You will need to provide the Society registration # and the date of registration. What would be the best avenue to reach you?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TELUSbusiness
Just Moved In

Hello dhuhtala; Thank you for contacting TELUS. Not-for-profit organizations or Society will still be created under TELUS Small Business. I can aid you with your setting up of the phone and basic internet services. You will need to provide the Society registration # and the date of registration. What would be the best avenue to reach you?