08-01-2016 04:10 PM
I just switched from Rogers... kind of disappointed with a few things.
1) With Rogers, I was able to call the small business line on the weekends. With TELUS, they are closed on weekends.
2) With Rogers, I was able to use their live chat feature, when I try to use that with TELUS, they inform me I must call - that would be fine if the average wait time wasn't over 30 minutes.
3) With Rogers, I was able to add their Device Protection Plan over the phone - that's actually how it was sold to me. When I called today, the person had me on hold for 5 minutes not knowing what it was - I was told to call Mobile Access - they're closed. Social media time told me to email a corproate email address which takes 48 hours to get a reply, So now I have to go all the way downtown to add 1 feature to my account, and I'm not expected to be in the city for the next bit. Such an inconvenience.
08-02-2016 01:08 PM
Thank you for your feedback. We hear you loud and clear. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
Here are some answers to your questions:
1) We are currently working on expanding our business hours to accommodate our clients.
2) Chat is available to our Consumer and Business clients. We are looking to improve self-serve for all our customers. Please stay tuned for upcoming changes.
3) Sorry there was a bit of confusion regarding adding the Device Protection feature yesterday. Can you send us a PM with your phone number and we will gladly review and assist with any outstanding issue.