I just switched from Rogers... kind of disappointed with a few things.
1) With Rogers, I was able to call the small business line on the weekends. With TELUS, they are closed on weekends.
2) With Rogers, I was able to use their live chat feature, when I try to use that with TELUS, they inform me I must call - that would be fine if the average wait time wasn't over 30 minutes.
3) With Rogers, I was able to add their Device Protection Plan over the phone - that's actually how it was sold to me. When I called today, the person had me on hold for 5 minutes not knowing what it was - I was told to call Mobile Access - they're closed. Social media time told me to email a corproate email address which takes 48 hours to get a reply, So now I have to go all the way downtown to add 1 feature to my account, and I'm not expected to be in the city for the next bit. Such an inconvenience.
Thank you for your feedback. We hear you loud and clear. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
Here are some answers to your questions:
1) We are currently working on expanding our business hours to accommodate our clients.
2) Chat is available to our Consumer and Business clients. We are looking to improve self-serve for all our customers. Please stay tuned for upcoming changes.
3) Sorry there was a bit of confusion regarding adding the Device Protection feature yesterday. Can you send us a PM with your phone number and we will gladly review and assist with any outstanding issue.