cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm Arm/Disarm schedule

BigCS1984
Just Moved In

When I first had the system installed a few months ago, I found an option to schedule my alarm to turn on at 10pm and turn off at 6am... I can no longer find that feature as I need to change the times, or even turn it off... I have to leave thr house around 5am so I have to remember to manually turn the alarm off.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found there is a small clock on the right up corner of security system in mobile app, you can also change the schedule for arming and disarming from there.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Bregg22
Just Moved In
I am in the same boat! Help!

Hi @Bregg22 ,

You can change your arming schedule on Telus SmartHome Security Website via PC.

Select Automation in the left menu, and then, you can find Smart Arming Tag on the right page.

Hope this can help you.

MDaveM
Just Moved In

Same here!  Come on Telus!

Hi @MDaveM ,

You can change your arming schedule on Telus SmartHome Security Website via PC.

Select Automation in the left menu, and then, you can find Smart Arming Tag on the right page.

Hope this can help you.

Hi @BigCS1984 ,

I found the solution about this. You need to login Telus SmartHome Security on Website via PC, then select Automation on the left menu. There is a Smart Arming Tag and you can change your arming schedule in it.

Hope this can help you figure it out.

You can find the website for Telus SmartHome Security on Google.

PS. This ONLY works on PC Website, there is no such feature on the phone app.

I found there is a small clock on the right up corner of security system in mobile app, you can also change the schedule for arming and disarming from there.