Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 102 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Audio quality

i used to be with Shaw up to recently, and changed over because the channel selection seemed better. I have since noticed the audio quality is very inferior to Shaw cable. If I watch Netflix (or anything) through my bluray player as opposed to the Te...

Resolved! PVR - recordings are blank

Came back after a few days away from home, had to reset all our boxes due to technical issues. Lost all of our scheduled recordings (eg what was supposed to record tonight didn’t). Also when trying to access older recordings (pre-reset), it plays but...

Resolved! Can’t get the 4K tv box to use ethernet

I can’t seemed to get my new 4K optiv tv box to use the Ethernet connection instead of using wifi. Tried watching Netflix app on it... and it was so slow!!! I looked into the systems menu and there’s no way for me to default the box to Ethernet and n...

Resolved! Telus optik tv box reset

So I recently moved my Optik PVR box upstairs and when I set it up it kept getting stuck on "your telus optik tv box is initializing it'll only take a moment" I read somewhere on here then if you unplug it four times it does a soft reset. So I procee...

Kk1994 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CNBCC in HD

The Canadian version of CNBC HD feed is now available on two of TELUS' competitors:Bell Fibe channel 1509Rogers Ignite channel 111 When will TELUS Optik offer CNBCC in HD?

worldtel by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! national geographic

What happened to National Geographic channel?

Resolved! Optik TV PVR not accessible remotely

I have used Optik TV app successfully in the past without problems, remotely setting recordings, etc. Suddenly it has stopped working. I can access my account though the app but when I try to set up a new recording or delete old recordings it states ...

Quai007 by Just Moved In
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outlander TV series not offered to Telus Optik tv customers?

I returned home after a few months away to find this out. Well, it’s not available in English, anyway. Rather surprising and it seems like a real step backwards. This is an award winning series that’s been on for a few years now and a major TV provid...

Resolved! Ch 585 Stingray Classica stopped working

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem. If I tune to the channel it says I’m not subscribed. If I select “View Options”, I get a message saying “This channel is already part of your TV package and does not need to be added.” ( Ref.#401). All ...

pbsme by Ambassador
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CraveTV accounts

I signed up for CraveTV through TELUS. I watch on my TV via channel 410. I finally got the Crave TV app on my iPhone and login with my Telus account. The app remembers my viewing history but the TV doesn’t. In fact, the set-top box never gave me an o...

PaulJT by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours