Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 66 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Outlander TV series not offered to Telus Optik tv customers?

I returned home after a few months away to find this out. Well, it’s not available in English, anyway. Rather surprising and it seems like a real step backwards. This is an award winning series that’s been on for a few years now and a major TV provid...

Resolved! Ch 585 Stingray Classica stopped working

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem. If I tune to the channel it says I’m not subscribed. If I select “View Options”, I get a message saying “This channel is already part of your TV package and does not need to be added.” ( Ref.#401). All ...

pbsme by Ambassador
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CraveTV accounts

I signed up for CraveTV through TELUS. I watch on my TV via channel 410. I finally got the Crave TV app on my iPhone and login with my Telus account. The app remembers my viewing history but the TV doesn’t. In fact, the set-top box never gave me an o...

PaulJT by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crave

New to Telus Optik TV. We have Crave on Demand as one of our theme packs....just trying to figure it all out as we are new to Crave as well. Are we supposed to have all of the same content through our TV as we would if we were through Crave directly?...

Resolved! Telus TV HDMI over cat6 using adapters

I have cat 6 wire run in the walls of my home between my TV(Sony) and my Telus TV box. I have been told that I can use an HDMI to RJ45 adapter. I have purchased one through Amazon(GEATSTAR 30M HDMI to RJ45 Network Cable Extender Converter Adapter). T...

Dave49 by Organizer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV/ Setup

Hi All,I need some help on how Telus sets up their optik tv and what connections are required.I initially had internet and TV from Telus but I switched to cable internet now. The modem provided by Telus is using 2 phone cables plugged in it and a coa...

James88 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digital Box Keeps Restarting After 20 minutes of Netflix App Playing

My digital box was working fine and played movies from its Netflix App as usual until the last weekend when it suddenly restarts the digital after about 20 minutes of playing Netflix contents. I have a separate PVR device in another room which works ...

simon_50BC by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR Splitting Recordings

Why is my PVR splitting up my shows into multiple recordings?! It is making watching my recordings very jarring and annoying! For example, Grey’s Anatomy is 1 hour- my PVR is recording the show in two 30 minute recordings. The worst part is that I am...

Metarie by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crave help...where are the Crave movies on Telus?

New subscriber of Crave through Telus, and a pretty basic question hopefully the answer is right in front of me On Telus channel 411, I can only find the Crave TV shows not the Crave movies. How do I get the Crave movies? If I do a search for a movie...

acminbur by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Optik TV with Shaw Internet?

I currently have Telus Pure Fibre Internet 150 and 2 Optik TV boxes (1 wired to the Telus Actiontech 3200M Router and 1 wireless). I am having some issues with a certain video game online while a couple of my buddies who I play this game with are wit...

JMO21 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos