Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 67 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Error Message LP1008 & Mac OS upgrade to Version 10.15.4 (19E266)

Today I installed Mac OS Upgrade to Version 10.15.4 (19E266). After installing I am not able to access Optik TV from Safari. I am not able to get to the url at all ... watchoptik.telus.com/#yourtv I get error message LP1008 when trying to access that...

eddy3216 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV - Changing Theme Packs

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty changing theme packs? I have tried through the app and the website (via various browsers) and nothing works. I'll click "Remove" and the page seems to register the click, but...nothing happens. Likewise, if I cl...

Massteph by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to TELUS TV need help pairing Soundbars

Hello, I just made the switched from Shaw Blue Curve to TELUS Optik TV and internet, I’m having issues paring my sound bars to the remote (Samsung, Vizio and Polk zero issues with the Shaw remote) I have tried all of the codes on the Remote pairing p...

Yep by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR recording not playable

Two scenrios: 1. Set up recording of one hour show. Started playback a couple of days later, show went halfway through, screen turned black. Still said there was 25 minutes of show remaining in the timer at the bottom of the screen. Was able to watch...

Ev by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing On Demand

From CityTV The Lincoln Rhyme: Bone Hunter is missing Episode 5. I don’t really want to watch the new episode 6 missing an episode.When can this be updated?

kkip by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV with 3rd party router

Recently replaced the t3200m with an XR500. T3200 in bridge mode with radio turned off. The WiFi signal in the home has improved drastically but my wireless optik boxes are no longer working.anyone know the work around for this?

Resolved! What is my contract end date

What is my contract end date please advise me for my optik tv and internet

Cliff123 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Optik box restart deleted all my recordings

While using the skip feature to bypass sections of a recording I did not want to watch the playback would play intermittently and freeze. I found out by using the fast forward or rewind instead the playback would play properly. Usually a restart will...

Resolved! Scheduled PVR recordings not happening all of a sudden

In the last 3 days, any PVR recordings I've had scheduled (which have recorded just fine ever since we got Optik well over a year ago) ... now they aren't recording. If I look ahead in the guide, it shows the red dots that show they're scheduled to r...

LoriRuss by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR not working

I recently just had a Telus tech out to fix my internet, apparently one of the cable was shorting out the modem. The tech had to set up a new network as we weren’t getting a wifi signal. Anyways Tv and internet are now working but now I can’t open my...