Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 102 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Annoying Flashing LEDs on rear of Optik 4K PVR

Hi,First and foremost, the PVR is functioning correctly. My issue is really a design issue and there is probably nothing to be done, but maybe a software patch could resolve the problem.There are 2 LEDs on the back of the Optik TV 4K PVR, integrated ...

emcee2 by Coach
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting a wireless TV box to a WiFi booster

Hi there. I am trying to set up a wireless TV box and I am not able to pair it with my T3200M modem/router due to a weak WiFi signal.I was wondering if it's possible to pair a wireless TV box with a Telus WiFi booster that is a few feet away from the...

Resolved! Sportsnet and Tour De France 2020 on Optik TV (BC)

We are Telus Optik TV subscribers in Delta BC. We plan on watching the Tour de France 2020 beginning August 29, 2020.Can anyone confirm that Optik Sportsnet will be carrying the 2020 Tour so that we can sign up for the Optik channel package.Thank you...

Resolved! Optik TV Freezing/Buffering w/third party R7000

Hey guys,As the title states my optik tv doesn’t work well at all anymore with my R7000 router.I ditched the T3200M a while back since the wifi range was very bad on it, and saw some other threads here that suggested the Netgear R7000 as a good alter...

Resolved! Streams on copper

As I mentioned in the Internet forum I am moving to an area with out fibre. How many streams will I get on copper? Thanks.

Resolved! Cisco CIS430 High Def IPTV Unit

I've noticed that the oval LED around the power button on the front of the unit is a solid bright yellow colour rather than green. Same with the link light. Everything I've read states these should be green. I'm not having any problems with the funct...

DMT by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OPTIK TV - No Audio

I don't have any audio after turning on the cable box/TV/receiver/amplifier. There is video, but no audio. After re-booting the cable box, there is audio. I obviously don't want to re-boot numerous times per day and I hope there is a solution. This s...

Resolved! renewing or cancelling agreement

I have a contract which expired in mid June and since that time my bill has steadily increased and any attempt I have made to speak with someone about the issue has only resulted in frustration on my part. I have attempted to reduce the number of the...

Di444 by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours