Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Netflix

Why would Netflix stop working on one tv and not another? Wifi setup. Have tried reboot of both. Signed out and back in as well.

Ger by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS 4k box : only IR control ?!

Is there any way to control the current TELUS Optik 4k box (aka Arris VIP5662W) with anything other than IR codes ?It’s ironic this is an IPTV box and you can’t use IP (Ethernet) control ! What about RS232 ?I would like to integrate this using home a...

Ss_blake by Organizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHL blackouts?

How will the new Canadian division be shown will they make us buy centre ice and block out games? Or will they be shown on tsn and sports net?

Resolved! Live 4K Picture/Audio Choppy Live - Fine When Recorded

Has anyone had this same experience? Any ideas what the cause / fix might be? 4K content plays fine via Telus box apps / smart TV apps (Netflix / YouTube etc.). But live channels are choppy (fireplace channel, music videos channel, TSN hockey etc.) F...

nype by Friendly Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slimline Remote 2 & Samsung 4K Smart TV

I just got a new Samsung 4K Smart TV for the den and am only using the internal TV Speakers ( no A/V receiver). I would like to use the Telus Remote. All the buttons seem to work OTHER THAN THE VOLUME & MUTE BUTTONS. Any ideas?

Resolved! Is Disney+ available on Telus OptinTV

I'd like to subscribe to Disney+ .I see there is a Disney channel available on Telus OpticTV but is it the same as Disney+ ?

meanon by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! When I press OK to watch TV, screen goes black

The Slimline2 remote turns the tv and the box off and on, but when I press the OK button at the green screen (to watch TV) the screen goes black. The TV is still on.

Resolved! Cat5e ethernet cables obsolete?

I had Telus Optic TV and internet installed last spring. I didn't think about about cables until today when I purchased a slight longer ethernet cable to reach between the wall connection and the 4k digital box. I purchased a Cat6 cable. When I looke...

Friendliest neighbours