Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Removal of cables

We recently moved into a new home where the previous owners were Telus customers. We are not, but the previous owners left their cable boxes, which are hardwired into the house. We tried calling support several times to have these removed and feel we...

CJ7621 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Wifi 4 K box

Hello, I have simple questions regarding the Telus Wifi 4 K box. I installed it and now I have the PVR box on HDMI 1 and the Wifi box on HDMI 2. My Sony TV isn't even close to a 4K quality picture and I am OK with it. So what are the advantages of ha...

Timjohn by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free 55" TV option

So I just moved into an apartment linked with Telus, so I get internet 300 plus Optik TV, I'm signed for 2 years as well. I'm wondering if my plan would qualify me for the free 55" TV since it requires you to have Optik TV and internet. Thanks

Skoopy by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I’m trying to pay my home bill thru Telus app but when I enter my email it directs me to my mobile account. I have never been sent a paper bill so I do not know my account number. I have been a mobile customer for over 20 years but this problem is ma...

RokuTV with optik

I have a RokuTV and I just recently reconnected my optik box, however, the image on the screen isn’t full sized. It has black all around the edges. I have used the settings and adjusted the size and used the zoom option but it still isn’t full sized....

Xoparis by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just had 4K Wireless installed… no access to PVR

Ok so this might be a stupid question but we had 4K wireless installed and all the boxes look identical. Which one is my PVR? We moved some boxes as we installed a new tv and now we don’t have access to the PVR recordings on any tv.Help!

Random descriptive audio

When watching episodes on crave on the Optik tv box, some episodes randomly enable descriptive audio. I can disable it for that episode but once the next on starts it is enabled again. This started happening pretty recently does anyone have an idea w...

Chris780 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cable box problems

Ok so power went out when it came back on basement box would just flash nothing else so I tried the box from upstairs it didn’t work either just flashed but they worked when I tried them in the bedroom tried resetting modem nothing tried new Ethernet...

Resolved! Remote issue..

I have a Toshiba flatscreen and when programming my 4k remote it controls the power on and off no problem.. It however won't control the volume..My other non 4k remote with my other tv. No problem it controls everything.Why does the 4k not work?Anyon...

Resolved! Resolution issue with latest optik TV app on Apple TV

Hi there, There's an issue with the latest version of the Optik TV app on apple TV 4k. Since upgrading, watching shows or live tv does not fill the entire screen. It fills about 90% of the screen with a black border on the left and right sides. It is...

lesliel by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours