cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker S1E6 recorded wrong time

RobG3987
Ambassador
Series recording set for channel 255, Episode 6 Lexington, scheduled for March 24, 6 pm.
What actually recorded was Sixty Minutes at 5 PM as per the guide
So it recorded an hour earlier than scheduled.
This is the first time it has happened with this series but not the first time for this symptom.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Thanks for the detail (I was able to replicate this behaviour on the series recording I set) - I've passed it along to our development team to look into.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @RobG3987 

Can you remind me what time zone you're in? I see the guide showing Tracker yesterday at 5 PM PDT on CBS 255 (I can't see any further back in time than that, however. This Sunday, I see: 60 minutes at 4pm, The Equalizer at 5pm and Tracker at 6pm. CTV is the same - on all channels it's an hour later on the 31st than it was on the 24th. I wonder if CBS changed the timeslots?

I'll check in with the development team on this one; I've set a series recording as well.

I'm in MST.
Yes it was scheduled for March 24 at 6 PM MST on CBS 255.
60 Minutes was in the 5 PM time slot prior and that is what ended up being recorded.
This is similar to the issue I've had prior with Dateline recordings.

Latest episode S1E7 did the same thing.
It recorded the 5 PM listed program (Equalizer) on 255. Tracker was scheduled at 6 PM.
The series recording has mysteriously disappeared from the scheduled recordings now.

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Thanks for the detail (I was able to replicate this behaviour on the series recording I set) - I've passed it along to our development team to look into.

Rocky3
Rockstar

episode 6 recorded correct for me. That one houe? was daylight savings that weekend and something did not set properly?

Rocky3
Rockstar

You can watch it ON DEMAND

yes, thank you for the reminder.

Although not as convenient as the PVR option by having it available immediately. That's what I've had to do in many occasions (if available) when the system errors like these occur. I'm assuming this was either a glitch perhaps due to the time change as you pointed out prior or something systematic. Nevertheless good for the dev team to be aware of and add to the list of things to treak. BETA testers we are.