cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Last of Us delay?

Tannerconn
Neighbour
I have crave on demand through Telus and the episode isn’t available? The first 2 episodes didn’t have a delay like this, any word on when it will be available?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xray
Hero

According to TELUS TV+ it won't be available until Jan 31 on demand. I recorded and watched it yesterday.

xray_0-1675093412568.png

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

ameliaaria
Neighbour

You can check the official social media accounts or support channels of Telus. Alternatively, you can try reaching out to their customer support for more information.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Tanner, have you been able to find the third episode yet?

Still no episode #3!  Why is this not available yet?  It aired yesterday!!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the delay. If you weren't able to record/watch it yesterday, please see @xray 's comment that it should be ready tomorrow.

xray
Hero

According to TELUS TV+ it won't be available until Jan 31 on demand. I recorded and watched it yesterday.

xray_0-1675093412568.png

Why??  This is ridiculous.  It's available on Crave website!  Why is not on TELUS on demand with Crave???!!!!

You can use the go back feature or whatever it’s called on channel 401 and watch it.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great news, everyone. Episode 3 will be up within a few hours. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the update but it’s still not available for me. Hopefully will be later tonight when I plan to watch

That's strange. I checked it on the TELUS TV+ app around 1:50 PM MST and episode 3 was there under On Demand.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Keep us updated, it should be up.

It did become available Tuesday night. Tonight’s episode isn’t available yet.

Looseygoosey11
Neighbour
E

Looseygoosey11
Neighbour
Episode 4 is still not available for some reason. The show is already airing as of 45 minutes ago. Why are we paying to watch something that's already been out for 24 hours? Episode 3 was the same way