cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TelusTV-21T

DAU
Neighbour
Why is there no slow motion control on the newest Optik TV box? I have never had a TV/Cable box in at least 25 years that did not at least have fwd slow motion control.
7 REPLIES 7

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

That feature didn't exist on the older Optik boxes either.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I moved from Shaw to get faster Internet speeds. Do you know if this going to be considered in the future?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus hasn't announced anything. The feature has been requested in the past by other users but there have been very few looking for that feature.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Rocky3
Rockstar

🤣🤣🤣slow motion.

This will be available right after unstoppable forward motion, (streaming stopping for no reason) is solved.

MrSL
Leader

Yeah frustrating. I feel the same way. Always had it with other providers. I used it all the time for sports!

Although when I upgraded to Shaw Blue Sky which has cloud recording, the Slow Motion feature was not available there either.

As mention, it has been highlighted before (the lack of) but I guess with other more basic functions still lacking, it's taken a back seat...

Rocky3
Rockstar

@MrSL 

I scrolled back to January 2023 and read numerous items that were repeated as they are now by newcomers. So I can say very few new issues were brought up in the last month.

Hi @Rocky3 Well its just like continually banging your head against the wall. 🤣

And as I can attest. If you mention something more than once you will be accused of complaining about the same thing over and over. 😆 😆