cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsnet subscription

Fisherguy
Ambassador

We have Sportsnet and TSN in our optik TV.  When we're away from home is there anyway we can sign into Sportsbet online so we can watch the Canucks games?  Would customer service be able to give us a login ID and PW?
(I'm guessing not..?)    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sportsnet, like the various other channels and their apps, would use your regular My Telus email and password. At least that's what I used when logging into the Sportsnet app on my tablet. It should be the same login if you were to try watch Optik online. TSN will be similar to below.

• Click on Telus
    sn2.png
  • Enter your main Telus account email and password and click Log In.
    sn3.png

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sportsnet, like the various other channels and their apps, would use your regular My Telus email and password. At least that's what I used when logging into the Sportsnet app on my tablet. It should be the same login if you were to try watch Optik online. TSN will be similar to below.

• Click on Telus
    sn2.png
  • Enter your main Telus account email and password and click Log In.
    sn3.png

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thanks.
I didn't see that last time I went to login but I was able to watch some sports talk show just now so I guess it worked.  👍