cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neighbourhood Wars not On Demand

RobG3987
Ambassador
Just noticed Neighbourhood Wars is no longer available On Demand A&E. Any idea why? It used to be (along with all of the other series)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @RobG3987 I've passed this along to our Optik Team so they can look into it! Thanks for letting us know

View solution in original post

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @RobG3987

When you use search (either keyboard or speech to text), the results you get are for Live and On Demand and past episodes that can be restarted (i.e. they aired live within the past 30 hours). Searches of Neighbourhood Wars will find upcoming episodes that are airing live, even if they're not available On Demand (as is the case for past seasons). 

It looks like the team has added the episodes from Season 6 to On Demand, and Neighbourhood Wars is back in our On Demand Catalogue (On Demand > Channels > A&E). 

Quite often, our content provider partners only provide the most recent season On Demand, or sometimes only the shows that have aired within the past 30 days. Some providers don't offer some shows On Demand at all (or they want to charge exorbitant prices for them). This is why you may notice certain shows are only available for a short time, or not at all.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RobG3987
Ambassador
To further clarify, when I use the On Demand button and select A&E network, its not listed. However if I use voice search, it finds all 6 seasons.

Hi @RobG3987 I've passed this along to our Optik Team so they can look into it! Thanks for letting us know

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @RobG3987

When you use search (either keyboard or speech to text), the results you get are for Live and On Demand and past episodes that can be restarted (i.e. they aired live within the past 30 hours). Searches of Neighbourhood Wars will find upcoming episodes that are airing live, even if they're not available On Demand (as is the case for past seasons). 

It looks like the team has added the episodes from Season 6 to On Demand, and Neighbourhood Wars is back in our On Demand Catalogue (On Demand > Channels > A&E). 

Quite often, our content provider partners only provide the most recent season On Demand, or sometimes only the shows that have aired within the past 30 days. Some providers don't offer some shows On Demand at all (or they want to charge exorbitant prices for them). This is why you may notice certain shows are only available for a short time, or not at all.  

Thanks @KHR for the thorough explanation, much appreciated.