cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not watch Optik TV on the Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser because there is no video.

Colman
Friendly Neighbour

Hello everyone,

I can not watch Optik TV on the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser. I am using Windows 10 and I am using Telus Purefiber service. When I login into Optik TV service on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, I can only hear the TV channel audio but I don't see any video. Can someone please show me how to fix this problem? 

Also when I press the Alt Tab key combination, I can see the tv video inside the small window but there is no video in the normal browser window.

Thank you very much for your help.

Colman

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you any security or ad blocker programs running? A number of folks have had problems with conflicts between Optik and these apps.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Colman
Friendly Neighbour

Hello,

I tried turning off Webroot antimalware and also turned off the firewall but there is no video displayed in the Chrome browser and Microsoft Edge. I can only hear the audio but there is no video.

Thank you for your help.

Sent from Mail for Windows

pbsfan
Organizer

Doesn't work for me, either, in Safari or Firefox on my Mac computer.  I get audio only and have checked content blockers and pop-up blockers.