cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't cancel my Optik

Bob6
Just Moved In

Suddenly I am being charged $200 for TV and I don't even want it. I tried to cancel but they make it impossible. I am soooooo pisssed off!! They sent me to support on the phone 4 times and every time I waited for 15 minutes and then they hung up!!@ I have been dealing with this fo9r 2.5 hours and still can't get in touch with anyone! God I wish there was another provider. 

6 REPLIES 6

El-Eric

Hey @Bob6  I would like to help you with this. Expect a message from me

Still waiting. Now they have charged me again and the bill is $445!!! This is ridiculous! I have been trying to cancel and they are suddenly charging me double the price I always pay. It was $107 every month. Now it's $220!! I'm on a pension and can't afford that! Why would you double the price without notification or warning?? Why do you make it so difficult to cancel that I cannot do so before you charge me $220 again!!! This is robbery!! I am soooooo pisssed offf!!! 

Never got any message. I have done this before and the same thing happened. I am now owing $445!!! for TV I don't even want and have been trying to cancel for a month. 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Boballoo wrote:

Never got any message. I have done this before and the same thing happened. I am now owing $445!!! for TV I don't even want and have been trying to cancel for a month. 

Have you looked in the Messages section of the site? It is indicated by an envelope at the top of the screen.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Rocky3
Rockstar

So did you sign up for a two year discounted plan that has expired and now they expect full payment?

Bob6
Just Moved In
Exactly! I have been trying to cancel for 8 weeks! I started this prior to the date of renewal. I have not been able to speak with anyone or get an answer as to how to cancel my optik TV and now they are charging me double the amount once again!! I owe them $445 FFS! and I have never missed a bill payment in my life. They will not allow me to downgrade until I pay and I'm not paying a G*d D*med cent until they stop this nonsense! $445 for 2 months FFS!! You just keep charging me more and more and more even though I don't watch TV! FFS!! I am pissed!~!!!

Sincerely,

Robert Kidd
Editor in Chief
EditFast
Any Document! Any Time!
Professional Writing, Editing, Proofreading,
Publishing and Translating