Billing Usage Broken - MIME type error

STP
Friendly Neighbour

TELUS.PNG

10 REPLIES 10

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, just following up on this. Are you still not seeing the daily usage?

STP
Friendly Neighbour

No, it's still an issue, at least it is with Google Chrome.  The cause of the issue is in my screenshot provided, it requires changes ensure the correct MIME type is being sent for the script that's used to display the usage stats.  It's been broken for months, it's not just me but everyone in this case.  

BobArthur
Ambassador

A-B - I've had this same problem since July and it still has not been fixed. I posted here since my original thread about the problem was closed: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-Home-Phone/Internet-Usage-Stats-Not-Showing/td-p/138372

I can still see my total for the current month but when I try to  check my Daily Usage I get this message: Your daily usage will appear here once you start using data. And when I check the Past Cycles option all I get is this message: Looks like you don't have any past usage yet.

My browser is Google Chrome but I have tried using Microsoft Edge and it didn't help. I do have free unlimited data ( I'm not sure if this will be extended once my initial 2-year deal is up in April ) so I'm not worried about data usage. I just like knowing how much data is being used and to sometimes compare my monthly totals as there are some months that we watch a lot more Amazon Prime programming than normal. Anyway - it's now been over 6 months so some kind of resolution would be nice.

STP
Friendly Neighbour

Hello this is still broken.  I cannot not see previous months usage and it's been 8 months since this feature was first reported as broken. I provided the fix required in my screenshot, it's an incorrect MIME type and so script will not be executed by browser. Telus Number of Employees: 65,600 (2019)

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Give our team a call at 1-888-811-2323 so they can investigate.

STP
Friendly Neighbour

I don't have phone service just internet service

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can also visit www.telus.com/assist to reach out to our team via Live Chat as well.

BobArthur
Ambassador

Hey STP - check your internet usage now. It looks like the latest update fixed the problem - for the first time since last July I can now see my daily usage for the current month as well as my past monthly totals. Hopefully it now works for you too.

STP
Friendly Neighbour
Thanks Bob you the man

BobArthur
Ambassador

I appreciate the compliment but I just delivered the good news. It took awhile but thanks to whoever fixed this problem.