cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Will Not Send Me My Tracking Number

Trinsanity
Just Moved In

Hello, I am a new Telus customer and on Monday last week, I just ordered a Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G Violet phone. They charged me the activation fee already and they have not sent out my phone yet. I have tried calling and emailing them but they have not answered me. I really need my new phone before July 5th because I will not be home for a week. I am very upset because I do not know why it keeps saying processing on the order tracker. I am having doubts that they are even placing my order. I need a answer ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately you will not find a resolution for that issue on the forums here. The Telus Neighbourhood is inhabited mainly by Telus customers. Sales should be able to get you an answer but if not, click here.

Samsung still has a significant shortage of phones so it's entirely possible Telus is waiting for the phone to arrive so they can ship it to you. On Telus' webpage for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G Violet, it clearly states: Your order will ship within 2-3 weeks. Limited stock available.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately you will not find a resolution for that issue on the forums here. The Telus Neighbourhood is inhabited mainly by Telus customers. Sales should be able to get you an answer but if not, click here.

Samsung still has a significant shortage of phones so it's entirely possible Telus is waiting for the phone to arrive so they can ship it to you. On Telus' webpage for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G Violet, it clearly states: Your order will ship within 2-3 weeks. Limited stock available.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I WILL BE ON VACATION WHEN THEY DO SHIP THE PHONE! They didn't say when  I ordered it on the 14th of June that there was limited stock. They said it was in stock and that they would send it to me as soon as possible. I bought this phone to take with me on vacation in under two weeks. i leave for another province for a week and I need a phone to communicate with my friends and family when I go! This is very disappointing. I have been waiting for a week and they still have not told me anything regarding my order. This is horrible service. I broke my previous phone and I bought this one with the hopes I could use it and replace the phone I broke. But now it looks like I will not have any way of communicating with my friends and family while I am on vacation. THEY CHARGED ME THE ACTIVATION FEE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Again, since you seem to have missed it in my post, click this >> https://www.telus.com/en/support/contact-us/escalations