cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharable Unlimited Plans?

Telus-Bird
Just Moved In

Right now on our account we have two iPhones with 10GB Peace of Mind plans. If we upgrade one of those plans to a 40GB Unlimited plan, would this data be sharable across the two iPhones? If not, would upgrading both plans to a 40GB Unlimited plan make the data sharable? Would this mean we’d have 80GB total of sharable data?

Also, on the Telus Mobility website where it shows the Unlimited plans, it says that with two people on the account, you’d save $7.50 per person. Would this automatically apply on our existing account if we had two Unlimited plans? Would they both have to be a 40GB Unlimited Plan or could one be a 20GB Unlimited Plan? Right now I only see a $5 Family Discount Promo if I try upgrading one of the Peace of Mind plans to an Unlimited Plan on My Telus.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

From the FAQ: "Yes, our new Unlimited 30/35/50/100 plans feature data that can be shared with all family members on their own unlimited data plans and connected devices on your account. You’ll receive high-speed data until you reach your plan’s GB allowance, after which your speeds will be slowed."

You may need to 'switch' to these new plans for the data sharing to take place. Formerly Telus offered a specific sharable plan set, but now it is all rolled into the current plan offerings.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

From the FAQ: "Yes, our new Unlimited 30/35/50/100 plans feature data that can be shared with all family members on their own unlimited data plans and connected devices on your account. You’ll receive high-speed data until you reach your plan’s GB allowance, after which your speeds will be slowed."

You may need to 'switch' to these new plans for the data sharing to take place. Formerly Telus offered a specific sharable plan set, but now it is all rolled into the current plan offerings.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"